CHILDERSBURG, Ala. – The Childersburg City Council will meet for the second time this month tomorrow night, April 17.
The following items are set to be discussed:
- Working agreement with Talladega County for Special Election June 26, 2018.
- Approval to surplus property by auction
- Approval to make application with Alabama Department of Transportation for Downtown Streetscape Project Phase 2 with 20% match.
- Fire Department –
- Approval for Tommy Chamberlain to be reassigned as fire paramedic at $14.34.
- Approval for Jeff Moseley to be promoted to Captain at $15.51.
- Library Travel – Approval for Susan Carpenter to attend meeting in Heflin with reimbursement of mileage on April 24, 2018.
- Park and Recreation –
- Approval for Chad Podoris and Corey Williams as part-time temporary – seasonal grounds/maintenance at $8 per hour with 30 hours collectively.
- Approval to extend deadline for Park and Recreation Director Position to April 30, 2018.
- Street Department – Approval to post for Crew Leader for Grounds Maintenance Position.
- Recognize Officer Michael Price – Graduate of 173rd Northeast Alabama Police Academy.
- Approval of invoices.
The council will adjourn to reconvene for the town meeting. The next regular meeting will be held May 1, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.