OAK GROVE, Ala. – The May Town Council meeting for Oak Grove will be held Tuesday, May 8.
There are six items on the agenda under New Business:
- Resolution #491: Purchase of bush hog.
- Resolution #492: Authorize the Mayor to enter into contract with Community Consultants, Inc. for CDBG application preparation and project administration.
- Authorize the repair of the Transportation Department roll up door not to exceed $1,300. Work to be completed by Dove Overhead door.
- New Volunteer Fire Department Applicants.
- Authorize the purchase of tires for the Volunteer Fire Department vehicles, not to exceed $1,830.
- Reclassification of Receptionist/Book Keeper to Assistant Town Clerk.
The meeting will begin at 5:30 p.m. All members of the community are invited to attend.