TALLADEGA COUNTY, Ala. – The Talladega County Commission will meet for the second time this month tonight, March 26 at 6:00 p.m.
The following items are set to be discussed:
- Approve minutes of March 12, 2018 meeting.
- Approve Chairman to sign and commission approve the Watershed Structure Improvement Program 2017 – 2018 Mowing Survey with Coosa Valley RC&D.
- Approve recommendation of Vivian Nix’s request to award jail bids.
- Request Chairman to sign and commission approve lease agreement with Alabama Power Company to upgrade outdoor lighting for the jail.
- Approve County Administrator to sign and commission approve working agreement with the City of Childersburg relating to a Special Election for Sunday Alcohol Sales on July 26, 2018.
- Waive Residency Requirement for County Engineer.
- Consider resolution regarding the Regional User Agreement between Talladega County and Calhoun County 911.
- Consider approval of Shared Use Agreement between Talladega County and Birmingham Emergency Communications District and authorize County Administrator to sign on behalf of Talladega County.
- Consider authorizing Chairman to sign agreement with Motorola for IP Simulcast upgrade.
- Conference requests
- Personnel requests