TALLADEGA, Ala. – The Talaldega County Commission will meet tonight, Nov. 13, at 6:00. The meeting is set to be preceded by a work session beginning at 5:00.
Here is the commission’s agenda for tonight:
- Appoint Rotating Chairman FY 2018
- Request Approval to Schedule Public Hearing to Vacate Easement
- Request Approval of Abatement Request from Nemak USA, Inc.
- Request Approval for the Joint Venture Between Shelby and Talladega Counties to Enter into Agreement with Municipal Consultants, Inc. for Professional Services Related to Structural Improvements at the Talladega/Shelby Water Treatment Plant
- Request Chairman to Sign and Commission Approve Renewal to Standard Service Contract Agreement with Montgomery Technology Systems, LLC for Electronic Maintenance for the Period Oct. 1, 2017 – Sept. 30, 2018
- Request Approval for Chairman to Sign and Commission Approve Professional Services Contract and Task Order #17 with G-Squared, LLC Mapping Services – Pat Lyle
- Request Approval of Third Renewal of Office Space Lease Agreement for Oxford Revenue Office – Pat Lyle
- Recommendation to Approve 2018 ACCA Annual Calendar of Events, School Resource Officers Conference and the Alabama Association of Black County Officials conference
- Conference Requests
- Personnel Requests
Jeremy Law for SylacaugaNews.com | © 2017, SylacaugaNews.com/Marble City Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.