OAK GROVE, Ala. – Oak Grove City Council is set to meet tomorrow night, Tues. Nov. 14.
The council is set to discuss the following items:
- Authorize expenses for the Community Christmas Dinner up to $500.
- Approve VFD members.
- Appoint Planning Commission Members.
- Authorize Nationwide Tree Services to do work related to cutting down the dying oak tree near the walking track. Cost will not exceed $1,050.
- Resolution 476 authorizing the purchase of a van, not to exceed $25,000.
- Resolution 477 authorizing a one time lump sum pay increase for town employees payable in Dec. 2017.
- Resolution 478 authorizing banking transactions with Heritage Bank.
- Resolution 479 authorizing the purchase and installation of a new heat pump for the VFD.
The meeting will start promptly at 6:00 p.m. Everyone is invited to attend.
Jennifer Keith for SylacaugaNews.com | © 2017, SylacaugaNews.com/Marble City Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.