CHILDERSBURG, Ala. – The Childersburg City Council will have its first meeting of the month Tuesday May 1, 2018.
The following items are set to be discussed:
- Fire Department – Approval for Kyle McCollum to be assigned from temporary Fire Fighter/Paramedic to part-time permanent.
- Library – Approval for Susan Carpenter to attend Oxford Regional Meeting on May 2, 2018 with travel reimbursement.
- Police/Fire Job Description – Approval to assign additional duties to Fire and Police Chief with a compensation of $7,200 per year
- Fire Chief will include building inspection responsibilities/duties
- Police Chief will include abatement officer responsibilities/duties
- Training-Magistrate – Approval for Shirley Shepherd and Aimee Burnette to attend Magistrate Maintenance Class at $75 registration with travel reimbursement.
- Speed Breakers Coosa Court – Approval to install speed breakers in Coosa Court (location determined by Police Chief and Street Superintendent).
- Approval of invoices.
The council will adjourn to reconvene for the town meeting. All members of the community are invited to attend.
The next regular meeting will be held on May 15, 2018.