CHILDERSBURG, Ala. – The Childersburg City Council will have its second meeting of the month, tomorrow night, March 20, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
The following items are set to be discussed:
- Approval to call for Special Election for Sunday Alcohol Sales June 26, 2018.
- Proclamation – Bubbles of Love – Parent.
- Approval to continue to participate in “Back to School” sales tax holiday.
- Approval for installation for Safe Zone $1,062.90.
- Approval for the following rate structure for Street/Sanitation:
- Tractor Operator (grass) $8.75/hour 6 month probation $9.25/hour
- Crew Leader $10/hour 6 month probation $10.50/hour
- CDL Operator $10/hour 6 month probation $10.50/hour
- Approval of invoices.
The council will adjourn to reconvene for the Town Meeting. Everyone from the community is invited to attend. The next regular meeting will be held April 3, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.