CHILDERSBURG, Ala. – The Childersburg City Council is set to meet tonight, Jan. 23 at 6:00 p.m.
The following items are set to be discussed:
- Approval to amend ordinance 1099 to reflect cost of surplus property to $25,000 (Daycare Center at 601 7th Street SW).
- Approval to reappoint Chad Woodruff as Childersburg Municipal Judge for two year term Feb. 6, 2018 thru Feb. 3, 2020.
- Recommendation of the CHPC Board: Lisa Lee Sept. 30, 2020 (appointment), Francis Wildsmith Sept. 30, 2020 (reappointment), and Pattie Harris Sept. 30, 2020 (reappointment).
- Approval to accept resignation of Courtney Walker as Park and Recreation Director.
- Approval of Chief Daniel to attend Executive Development Conference Feb. 6 – Feb. 9, 2018 in Tuscaloosa at $170 registration plus $123 per night plus per diem (Recognition for MDA fundraiser).
- Approval of Chief McClelland to attend four certification courses in 2018; scheduled quarterly lodging one night per session (No registration; scholarship received).
- Approval to advertise in the Daily Home update 2018 at $202 from LRA funds
- Approval to advertise in Childersburg High School Program from LRA funds at $250.
- Approval of invoices in the amount of $301,421.71.
The council will adjourn to reconvene for town meeting. Everyone from the community is invited to attend.
The next regular meeting will be held on Feb. 6, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.