CHILDERSBURG, Ala. – The Childersburg City Council will have its first meeting of the month tomorrow, April 3, at 6:00 p.m.
The following items will be discussed:
- Approval to appoint Poll Workers for Special Election on June 26, 2018 to consider public opinion on Sunday Alcohol Sales after 1:00 p.m.
- RS Limbaugh Community Center:
- Chief Inspector: Randy Bowen
- Chief Clerk: Sandra Donahoo
- Assistant Clerk: Lisa Lee
- Assistant Clerk: Audrey Pate
- Assistant Clerk: Dianne Bowen
- Assistant Clerk: Ann Gambrell
- Ferry Court Community Center:
- Chief Inspector: Nina Marbury
- Chief Clerk: Eugene Marbury
- Approval to appoint City Clerk to be charged with the duties of preparing and filing the voter’s list and act as absentee manager for the June 26, 2018 special election.
- Approval for City Clerk to request informal opinion from the State Ethics Commission about duties of the Abatement Officer.
- Approval to hire Brad Logan as full-time Park and Recreation Director with beginning salary at $1,996.15.
- Approval to purchase Kubota Z26X lawnmower from LRA funds at $7,600.
- Approval of invoices.
Everyone from the community is invited to attend. The next regular meeting will be held April 17, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.